Welcome to the Missions Blog!

Our mission teams will be posting events as they are On Mission all around the globe. Join the team by praying - it will strengthen them. Leave 'em a comment - it will encourage them. Join a team in the future - it will change your life.

The archives section tells the stories from our recent trips to Peru, Alaska, Romania and Canada - they will encourage you.
____________________________________________

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pictures from the last couple of days





2 comments:

6Kites said...

Kelsey- Hope you have a good time in Romania and hope you come home soon. I'm praying for you and love you.
Ade- Hi! Hope you are having a good time in Romania too. I wish you could come back. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:) I love you really really much and really really want you back.
Ms. Sandi & Capt. ED- Fluffy ate a lot of worms and we walked and walked and walked him. I love fluffy. Thank you for swimming in your pool. Love you.
Daddy- I miss you and want to see you soon. Soooooooocome hommmmmme!I love you.
Love,
Evelynn

Kevin Kite said...

from Bonnie Chete:
Hello Kevin and Romanian Team:

I've been reading the blog, but for the life of me cannot figure out how to respond so will try this way. Just wanted to assure you that even though I don't know how to "blog" I've been praying every day and checking in for the latest and all the wonderful pictures. It sounds like you all are being challenged and blessed all at the same time. God is good and God is everywhere! Serving the Lord and forgetting about ourselves should be what it's all about and you all are experiencing it! Keep up the great work on that side of the world.

Bonnie Chete