Welcome to the Missions Blog!

Our mission teams will be posting events as they are On Mission all around the globe. Join the team by praying - it will strengthen them. Leave 'em a comment - it will encourage them. Join a team in the future - it will change your life.

The archives section tells the stories from our recent trips to Peru, Alaska, Romania and Canada - they will encourage you.
____________________________________________

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

From team members...

From Sarah Jo: Hello from Romania!! It has been an amazing time here- can't even begin to tell about it all. The kids are amazing, the weather has been good, and we all still have energy. Mom, Dad, Liz, James, and Hannah, I miss you all sooooooo much and am excited to see you in like- a week! Daniel, Patrick, Jdee, and everyone else- I miss you all and cant wait to tak to you and tell you about the awesome things God is doing in Romania. GOD BESS!!!

De Annie-Grace: Hola mi familia! TE AMO MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO! i miss y'all amost as much as i love you! i hope all is well in ocala and that you guys are at least having some fun without me. moma, i may break my promise and bring home some romanian children :) just one or two, don't worry. daddy, i love you and i miss you and i hope the grass doesn't look too bad. To my boy: gracias para las cartas y the posts you've left, pero you may have some competition with some of these boys here. on that note, it is amazing here and i am sooooooooo glad that He got me here and i KNOW that He is with y'all and keeping you safe. i love you daddy, kisses to you moma, y te amo boo. (tell los abuelos i'm safe, i love them, and i miss them)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's exciting to hear that others are doing well, but WHY haven't I heard from my daughter!!!

I miss you and would love to hear your voice or read your words!!HINTHINT!!

Love MOM

shaf said...

Annie bananie: Yo te amo tambien!
I won't mind at all if you bring children home to me or to God. I can't wait to see you and I will tell grandpa to read your blog:)
I've shared all you are doing with my third grade class as well as anyone else who will listen. Everyone is excited about God is doing through you. I am blessed to have you in my life. I would also like to thank the FBC family for taking such good care of you.
Kisses 2 U;-)

David Modders said...

Sarah Jo, just wanted to say hi from Ocala. I am thinking and praying about you and the whole crew there in Romania. Take care and get home safe!!! David